1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?
Pizza, my Mom's Apple Cookies, and Diet Coke (used to be my fav)
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
My Great Grandfather - Marvin- because my entire family talks about how great of a man he was.
Steven Tyler - because I love Aerosmith and he rocks.
Dolly Pardon - because I have heard she is an awesome person and she is just interesting
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Scuffy 100th - that doesn't work! How about my current pet and street - Harley Santa Fe...that is a little better.
4) What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
I hate my saggy apron belly...it just hangs there all flaccid and doughy. I don't have a favorite part, but, I am liking how my face is thinning, my boobs are shrinking, and I actually have nice shoulders.
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
I choose not to believe in evil spirits - I do believe in good spirits. I grew up on a five generation farm and I am positive that my grandparents, great grand parents, and great great grandparents watch over us there. I am unwilling to spend the night alone in ANY strange house - it is the living I am more wary of!
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
I haven't died my hair in over 10 years. It is Dark Brown with some wonderful grays. The wierd thing is, I was blonde for the first 13 yrs of my life and then my hair started turning dark. My mom was the same way.
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
Gimme a man in some black boxer-briefs! Alas, my hubby likes to wear his dingy tighty whities! I wear granny panties but I am on my way to some bikinis!
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - it is hilarous, centered around my fav holiday, and just makes me feel good after I watch it.
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
We will just say "alone time" and leave it at that!
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)
48 lbs in less than two months!!!!!