Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I miss my old friend...

Before I was banded, I ate lots of sweets, smoked 1/2 a pack per day, and drank 4-5 Diet Cokes per day.  I 2 weeks before my surgery and I don't eat more that 30 carbs a day - I am doing fine with that.  My problem you ask?  I would do about anything...and yes, I mean anything!!!...for a Diet Coke.  I have tried Diet Snapple, Powerade Zero, G@, VitaminWater, Minute Maid Pomegranite Tea, Minute Maid Light Lemonade - nothing satisfies my thirst like a cold DC!  I WANT DIET COKE!!! I am begining to wonder if I really can live life without my Diet Coke.  I am foghting my cravings but it is so hard since my surgeon never even explained why I cannot have one...help!

No comments:

Post a Comment