Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 13, 2010

Begining to feel some FABulousness!

This past weekend was a whirlwind!  We moved all of our belongings into our new home (the hours I grew up in!) and unpacked in 48 hrs- that is amazing when you have a one year old and 7 years worth of crap!  I lost 3 lbs over the weekend, so, I am now down 41 lbs.  While unpacking my clothes, I found my I business suit that I used to LOVE wearing a few years ago - it used to fit me well and I got so many complements on the plum color,  I said to my husband that I can't wait to be able to wear it again.  He suggested I try it one...Voila!, no waiting!  It fits perfectly!  I am wore it today to an important finance meeting I had and the chair person stopped talk once to tell me (in front of everyone!) how beautiful my suit is!  I am feeling a little FABULOUS!!!! 

I may have to get this suit taken in as I lose more weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment