Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 12, 2011

BYOC

1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)




I hate mopping and loading the dishwasher.  I have no idea why, but I LOATHE this chores.  I'd rather do laundry and clean toilets for an hours than spend 15 minutes mopping or loading the dishwasher!


2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?



I like black for all things leather - purses, belts, shoes, etc.  I prefer brown when it comes to actually clothing - it makes me tanner.  However, I have a couple black dresses from Nora that look fabulous on me and I would not trade for brown anything.


I prefer to drive.  I have had bad plane experiences and my husband is terrified!  I look at it this was - with a car wreck there is a good chance you'll walk away...with a plane wreck, well, you're just f'd!


I LIKE WEINERS!  Hamburgers are ok, but you can't beat a big, steamy weiner!

I prefer white gold or silver.  Actually, I have this weird OCD thing with mixing silver (or white gold) and (yellow) gold.  For example, all most of my jewelry is white gold or silver, I will not mix it.  I will not even consider buying a purse or belt that has brass or goldtone hardware beacuse it won't go with my jewelry.  I am the same way about leathers; I will not wear black shoes with a brown purse!  I don't notice this on others, but on me I do not feel "put together" if I mix these things.  Weird, huh?


3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.



Maternal Grandmother



Beautiful

Classy
Strong

Independent
Alzheimers


4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?



I was not in multiple sports - I was not athletic.  If my son wants to play multiple sports that will be fine if he is keeping up with his school work, able to get plenty of rest , and is not suffering injuries.  Sports should be fun and recreational as a child - not a job.


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.



Blog land has been uneventful.  I continue to stalk you all while remaining silent.  I feel like I have nothing valuable to contribute.  But I do enjoy getting inspiration from you all!


Real life has been busy!  I am finally getting ahead at work.  Weightloss is back to a plateau after losing 10 lbs in 6 weeks.  ARG!


3 comments:

  1. You have lots of value to contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Drazil! And you'd hate my style, I have a gold ring I always wear with two silver rings on the other hand. Makes me feel all artsy when I mix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I make my hubby mop. I can't stand it!

    You have plenty to contribute...sometimes a little support can go a long way!

    ReplyDelete